How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus - To do root on Android smartphone is actually easy loh. Especially if you are a user of Lenovo gadgets with A6000 series, it's very easy. But, do you know the root way of Lenovo phones coming from the bamboo country?
If you do not know, through this article Jaka provide the complete way for you. Therefore, if you do have a smartphone Lenovo A6000 and already feel slow, do not trigger thrown or sold, you can still root the phone.
How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus
Before you go deeper, Jaka wants to remind to do this root, you should read the steps carefully. Therefore, a small mistake that occurs, can cause fatal effects for your favorite mobile phone. Therefore, pay close attention to the steps below.
How To Root Lenovo A6000 Without PC
- Download KingRoot app.
- KingRoot 5.3.0
- Apps Developer Tools KingRoot Studio
- Then, install and open the app.
- That way, you can directly root Lenovo A6000. Wait for it to finish.
- If so, check whether there is a Kinguser app or not. If there is, then the root process has been successful.
- Restart when finished.
- If it fails, try activating your Internet package on A6000.
How To Root Lenovo A6000 Use PC
- Download first TWRP Recovery.
- Connect Lenovo A6000 to your PC and do not forget to enable USB Debugging. If anyone does not understand, you can go to Settings> About Phone> Device Information> tap as many as 7x Build Number option.
- After that, select the USB Storage mode.
- Extract SuperSU.zip which you can download here, then move to SDcard or internal memory.
- Next, open the command.bat that exists after you extract the SuperSU.zip and type in adb devices.
- Then, type adb reboot bootloader. If it is, then on the screen Lenovo A6000 you will appear a small text "Powerkey long press can reboot phone".
- Continue by typing fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (still in the same Command Prompt).
- If so, turn off your smartphone and unplug it from the USB connected to the computer. Then press and hold volume up + volume down + power button simultaneously and wait.
- If signed in to Team Win Recovery Project, select Install and locate the downloaded SuperSU.zip file.
- Next, swipe to confirm the zip installation and finish!
Well, that's the complete way for root Lenovo A6000 Plus. Which way do you like the most? If you are curious, you try all the root ways that Jaka give. Let your experience mengutak-ip smartphone getting great. Give your opinion through the comment field below yes.