How To Root A Galaxy S4 - Samsung Galaxy S4 is the next generation of the Samsung S3 launched beginning in 2012. Samsung Galaxy S4 has the widest screen 5 inch Super AMOLED type resolution 1920 × 1080 pixels. Supported with 2 GB RAM and the performance of the unit most PowerVR SGX 544MP3 and operating system Android 4.2.2 or often known Jelly Bean. Samsung Galaxy S4 provided with a choice of three internal memory of 16 Gb, 32 GB, and 64 GB rear camera, measuring 13 MP and 2 MP front camera. Samsung Galaxy S4 support 4 g LTE, 3 g network, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, and GPS, a battery with a capacity of ready-made 2600 mAh. Samsung Galaxy S4 appeared with two colors, White Marble and Black Shine.
Do root on your smartphone will raise performance of your gadget. You should find out first what risk will occur if your smartphone at the root. Everything that happens on your smartphone after the root will be your responsibility. To avoid errors when doing root, please follow the following step by step correctly.
How To Root A Galaxy S4
Root with Aplication FramaRoot
This application is an application that has the open source open workings (root) of the Android OS so easily modifiable. Here is a tutorial using FramaRoot
- After restarting the application, search for superSU and install binary normal mode and finish.
- If the root process finishes, popup will appear ' superuser and subinary installed. You have to reboot your device '. Select OK then smartphone you will restart itself.
- Select ' gandalf '. This application will automatically do the rooting process.
- Open applications, select an action menu to execute after the install and change the superuser root or install superSU.
- Extract and install 1.9.2 FramaRoot Apk on your smartphone you.
- Download the latest 1.9.2 Apk FarmRoot.
Read More :
Root with Application 360Root
You can use the application called 360Root to this if the first way has not been successful. The following tutorial is an easy way to do Your smartphone with the root 360Root
- Please wait until the process is complete. If the application appears with the icon R, that means the root process has been successful.
- Now download 360Root Apk. Install and open. Click the button of to starting the process of root.
- Android smartphone to 4.2 and above select settings → about phone → press the build number many times to appear notice to become developers. Return to the settings menu → options → developer checklist the USB debugging
- Then select settings → developer options → checklist the USB debugging
- Select setting → security → unknown source
Root with Aplication Kingroot
KingRoot application is application that serves to open the open source Android OS. The following tutorial uses the application KingRoot
- Download application KingRoot Apk. Before opening the settings menu → security → cheklist unknown source
- Search for applications that have been downloaded, install it and follow the steps to complete
- Open and run the application, wait a few moments and click the circle inscribed with ' root '
- Wait a few moments, the installation confirmation message appears if the King/King Master User Apk, select Yes or allow
- If the notification has emerged in green or blue, it means the root process is finished then restart your phone
If the third way also does not work, then you must use a PC to do the root on the smartphone Galaxy S4. Usually if you are using a PC, it brings the success rate is higher. Keep in mind, use this application wisely so as not to merugika yourself and others. Good luck,