How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android - What you ever not accidentally delete an important message. This occurrence is indeed very scary, even bad can be a disaster for all users of the phone. Because, some messages that you deleted accidentally may be very important. Of course not everyone wants it, this incident also I had ever experienced and I feel chaotic, dizzy, lost mind etc.
And then, what if the this incident occurs on your self, and would like that message back again? If Yes, I will provide the steps in getting back the message that erased it.
There are many methods that can be used to restore deleted messages on Android. In this case you need only computer devices and Android devices equipped internet connection. Better if your Android device already root.
2 Ways to Recover Deleted Text Massages on Your Android
To facilitate restoring a deleted message on Android, you need the help of third-party applications. Note some guidelines below :
1. Method 1 : Use The Wondershare Dr. Fone
Wondershare is one of the most famous of which is present to provide management service your Android device via PC. Not only that, the company also has made an application that able to restore lost files in Android. Dr. Fone application is assigned as the Android Recovery Utility, that is made to restore important files that have been lost in Android. The list of files that can be returned by this application are messages, music, pictures, documents, messages Whatsapp history, conversation, and contacts.
Follow the guide below to restore deleted messages on an Android are using the Wondershare Dr. Fhone :
- Download and instal Wondershare Dr. Fhone Apps on your PC
- After you install the application on your computer, go to "settings" on the Android, tap on the options ' Developer Options ', and check USB Debugging options
Note : If you can't find the option "Developer options", please go to the About Phone option in settings, tap and hold on the choice of the build number to the message You are now a developer. Then back again to the beginning.
- Open the application Dr. Fone on PC, while conection your Android device to the PC using the USB micro cable, and wait until the application Dr. Fone will be completed to recognize Android. Tap "Allow" option if the message pop up appeared on the Android.
- Click the option button "start" to do the scanning process from data that has been deleted previously on Android. This process will take time, especially if there is data in the Android very much.
- Click on the tab "Messaging" to select the next message is returned, simply tick the check box of the message that you want to recovery. Before doing the recovery process, we could first conduct a review on the deleted messages before deciding to press the "Recovery".
- If you are already confident in restoring the selected message, click on "Recovery", If all the processes are finished, now you see it, whether the message was successfully restored or not?
Read More :
2. Method 2 : Use MyJad Android Messages Recovery
This application is actually a popular applications as a way to restore deleted messages on Android. As in its name, this application was deliberately designed to only restore messages that have been deleted. This application can be used on Android and iOS.
- Download and install the application at the link below
- Go to applications already installed while koneksikan your Android device with a PC using a micro USB cable. Turn on selection mode "USB Debugging" , in the same way on the first method.
- Wait until Android devices detect this application, after the Android device is detected, the application will then automatically perform a scan process on Android devices.
- Click on the tab "message" after the scan process is finished.
- Select the message you want to recover by selecting the check box on the options provided. Messages that have been deleted will be colored red, and the black color means the message is still in your Android device.
- If it is 100% sure, please press on the "Recovery". This recovery process will take time especially if the message on Android quite a lot.