How To Hide Apps On Android Without Rooting - Nowadays many people have a desire to let the application that has been installed, it is not used by others. Due to privacy concerns may or may not want the application in android that opened by someone else.
BuletinUP present brings a solution to this problem. You need not hesitate try tips from us. Because of the way hide applications on Android is already being used by a lot of people and proved to be successful. Interestingly, the guide will be provided below do not require root access.
How To Hide Apps On Android Without Rooting
To help hide applications on Android, you need a third party application. In this way an Android phone doesn't have to be in the root first. Learn the steps below to resolve your issue.
Method 1 : Use the Privateme Apps
- Download and install the application from google playstore "PrivateMe"
- After the application is installed on Your Android, open it and tap the + sign at the top right, and then select Hide local apps
- Select the application that you want to hide.
Note : The selected application will uninstall from the food system, but eventually later can be accessed through PrivateMe. So make sure to backup first the application data that you want to hide
Method 2 : Use the Application Launcher
Application launcher in the playstore very much. Among that, many also has a feature to hide the application. In this article we'll recommend 2 application launcher .
- Go Launcher - In addition to the basic features to android, display custome Go Launcher equipped with the ability to hide any application, without root. Simply install Go Launcher, make this application as the default application launcher you. Then click drawer Option (three vertical dots on the bottom right corner) and tap "Hide app".
- Smart Launcher - Just as Go Launcher, the application is also able to do hide the apps. Step stride was not much different.