How to Recover Unsaved Video in Android - As smartphone users, often times you remove various files whether it is intentional or unintentional. This you do normally to avoid buildup of the data on the internal memory and external memory. So, ye storage on your smartphone safe for use anytime and anywhere.
However, on the other hand, you certainly never regretted ever delete the file from your smartphone be it photos of ex-girlfriends you or even something you haven't indeed previous backups. Thus, through this article, I will provide How to Recover Unsaved Video in Android without root.
How to restore Deleted files on Android Without Root
True, not least from the Android smartphone users experienced an important lost file in the memory storage of a smartphone. Then, if it is not backed up, or even do not have a copy, what should you do? Quiet, I have a variety of how to restore deleted files on Android for you do.
How to Recover Unsaved Video in Android:
- First, download FonePaw Android Data Recovery
- Open Android FonePaw Data Recovery software. Koneksikan ye Android smartphone to a PC. If it is not detected, then connect manually. (Don't forget to enable USB Debugging.)
- There will be a variety of options. Check the option file types that you want to restore via the Android Data Recovery FonePaw. Then click Next.
- After that, you will see the data already erased the scanned using FonePaw software Android Data Recovery. Then, select the file that you want to restore. then, click Recover.
- Next, wait for files that you select the folder back to the PC which you are headed.
How do you understand how to restore lost data in Android using Android FonePaw Data Recovery? Calm down, if you feel any less acceptable to use such software, I still had other ways to return videos or other files are erased on Android without root.
How to restore photos, music Files, and videos are erased in Android
The files are usually deleted on Android is a photo, music, and videos. Not true? The majority of smartphone users surely often experienced this. This can happen due to intentional or unintentional, or even you don't know why that data is lost. So, to restore deleted data on Android such as photos and contacts, you need to perform the steps below.
- First, download the first software Recuva
- Then, connect the memory card Android you have with the computer through the Card Reader. After you connect to the PC, open the software Recuva.
- Next, you select where the location of the file that you want to search. How to click In a specific location.
- Wait for the process to scan them.
- If it already, then you will be shown various files which have been deleted. Select where you want to restore, and click Recover.
- congratulations, video, and files You've managed to restore.